Versatile Ghanaian artiste, Joey B has revealed he once had a food poisoning experience at the Papaye eatery.
He said this when a tweep pointed to him that it has been a while they both met at their favourite papaya joint.
“@1RealJoeyB is been while we meet for papaye restaurant your favourite joint,” @teedley tweeted
“Dawg, I got food poisoned and never went back there. still tasty tho,” Joey’s reply
dawg, i got food poisoned and never went back there. still tasty tho. 💚 https://t.co/sIcS6cYASu
— Joey B (@1RealJoeyB) December 1, 2019
By: Hajia Lamy Gates | ghanaweekend.com